A Few Of MY Favorite Things
I don't know about you, but 2017 seems like such a blur, As fast as it went by, I have stumbled upon a few things to add to my favorite finds that I'd like to share with you.
1. Everything but the Bagel seasoning from #TraderJoes. It's a perfect balanced blend that is tasty in a salad or with my bagel & cream cheese.
2. Wine & Garlic seasoning from #TheMeltingPot. They use it in one of their broths and it's just wonderful. I asked if they sold it and they do! I sauté my mushrooms with it, so Delish!
3. Almond Champagne from #CoopersHawkWinery. I took part in a wine tasting and Almond Champagne was one of the choices. I've never heard of Almond Champagne, and not usually fond of champagne in general unless it's in a mimosa. I was pleasantly surprised. It has been included in quite a few of #CarriedAwayGifts
4. Chocolate Wine from #CoopersHawkWinery. Yes another wine tasting :) I'm a white wine kind of gal, so red isn't usually a pick for me. But another pleasant surprise! Not something I think you'd purchase without tasting. Red wine with just a hint of chocolate...that was my dessert!
5. Mango Peach Ice Tea from Crystal Light. I just love this refreshing drink, yes even in the dead of winter.
6. WAZE, the GPS directions app on my cell phone. What did we do before GPS?
7. #SirWalterCandy has the best Black and White cookie I've ever tasted. So happy to include them in #giftbaskets #CarriedAwayGifts inventory along with some of their other delicacies.
8. The Beatles Channel on #SiriusRadio, channel 18. Yeah Yeah Yeah, I'm a fan of #TheBeatles and love this station. They not only play their songs, you learn the stories behind the songs, trivia, and their music other artists have recorded.
9. Ridgetop Coffee & Tea in Sterling. This is such a wonderful place and I don't even drink coffee, which I hear is wonderful. A great place for one to ones and to just have your laptop and work. It used to be the best kept secret, but not anymore :)
10. Cauliflower pizza crust from #Cali'flourFoods. When Trader Joes always seems to be out of them as they are so popular, I decided to order a variety pack from #Cali'flourFoods. Free Shipping. They have flavors. It's healthier. My family likes them. It's a win win!
You've heard 'brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things'. When I designed #gifts for a few that have everything, here at #CarriedAwayGifts created 'Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With Sting, These Are A Few of MY Favorite Things'. They were a hit!
Presently' searching for new favorite things